When you switch to an ATCOenergy plan, you're choosing an electricity and natural gas plan from a local Alberta company. No one needs to come to your house and your services won’t be interrupted.
- Great rates
- Flexible payment options
- Freedom to change plans at any time
- Local support for all your energy questions, with a record of 80% or higher resolution of first calls
- Sign up easily online, or chat with a friendly advisor right here in Alberta.
ATCOenergy Electricity & Natural Gas Guaranteed Rates
Build Your Own Energy Plan
- Choose the type of energy service you need. We offer single plans for electricity or natural gas or you can bundle both services with us.
- Select the length of your plan. By the way, you're free to change or cancel your plan at any time. We simply guarantee your rate for the length of your term.
- Customize your rates. Get comfortable with a stable guaranteed rate plan, or choose a flexible plan that follows wholesale market prices.
- Go green! Environmentally conscious? You can source a portion or all of your electricity equivalent from renewables. A green premium will be charged based on your electricity consumption.
We're here to help you save on energy
We're an electricity and natural gas retailer from an energy partner you know and trust. We're here to provide clarity about how you use energy and pay for it, give you great rates, and provide customer service that focuses on you, the customer.
We've figured out what's important to you, which is why we've developed plans that include a host of perks, including multiple payment options and low admin fees.
Guaranteed or Market Rates?
Guaranteed rates are, well, guaranteed! The rate you pay per kWh or GJ won’t change. Only the amount of energy you use will impact your bill. Our ATCO Advantage rates follow the rise and fall of market prices with no added markup.
“Wholesale energy rate” means the variable energy rate established by (i) the Alberta Electric System Operator hourly pool price for electricity or (ii) the Alberta Energy Company 5A Daily natural gas rate, plus all applicable third party charges related to the supply of energy to your home.
*The ATCO Advantage Rate Plan is available to residential customers who enter into a new agreement (an “Agreement”) with ATCO Energy Ltd. (“ATCO”). Subject to the terms and conditions of their Agreement, this plan: (i) will allow such customers to pay the wholesale energy prices that ATCO pays (during the initial term of their Agreement); and (ii) can be accessed by paying a fee per day for each service of electricity or natural gas to a site. “Wholesale energy rate” means the variable energy rate established by (i) the Alberta Electric System Operator hourly pool price for electricity or (ii) the Alberta Energy Company 5A Daily natural gas rate, plus all applicable third party charges related to the supply of energy to your home.
Delivery related charges, taxes, monthly administration or daily flat fees for each electricity or natural gas site are extra. Distribution costs, taxes and miscellaneous charges are dependent on usage and service area and will remain applicable regardless of the retailer you choose.